First Year Students
Congratulations on being admitted to NC State's Poole College of Management! We are thrilled that you are coming to NC State and joining our Poole community.
Let’s Get Started!
As a new Poole student, make sure you:
- Confirm your enrollment on WolfPAW
- Start completing the New Student Checklist
- Take Placement Exams – See New Student Checklist more information
- Have any AP/IB/Transfer credits sent to NC State – See New Student Checklist for more information
- Register for New Student Orientation
- We know that you are excited to begin your college journey and registering for courses is an important step! As a new Poole student, you will have access to a Team of Academic Advisors who will help guide you during your time in Poole. Advising is not only for academics, the Poole Advising team is here to help you achieve your goals — no matter what they are!
- All NC State First-Year students will register for courses in June and seats are held in courses specifically to accommodate first-year students.
Fall 2023 Admitted Students
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Poole First-Year students need to complete the Poole First-Year Student Springboard through Wolfware and also attend a Mandatory First-Year Advising Session.
- The Springboard will help you understand your degree audit and how to register for courses at NC State.
- The First-Year Advising Session will walk you through courses to consider for Fall 2023 registration.
- Completing the Springboard and attending the First-Year Advising Session will release your hold so you can register for classes on June 1st at 3 p.m.
- If you have questions, please reach out to the Poole Advising Team.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions!