- This event has passed.
Career Week: Inclusive Leader Breakfast
September 27, 2019 | 8:30 am - 9:30 amFree
NC State Poole College of Management is hosting its fourth pre-career fair discussion over breakfast open for industry leaders and students to have a conversation on the topic of diversity and inclusion.
The event is organized by the Poole College of Management’s Office of Undergraduate Programs.
Learn more about a previous inclusive leadership breakfast here.
- Career Fair Boot Camp: Monday, Sept. 23 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in Nelson Hall 2406
- Conquer the Career Fair Workshop: Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 6:30 p.m. in Nelson Hall 2403
- Poole College Supply Chain Recruiting Event: Thursday, Sept. 26 from 5:30-8 p.m., McKimmon Center
- Poole College Inclusive Recruiter Reception (Open to Students and Recruiters): Thursday, Sept. 26 from 5:30-8 p.m., State View Hotel by Marriott
- Poole College Fall Career & Internship Fair: Friday, Sept. 27 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., McKimmon Center