- This event has passed.
Career Week: Inclusive Recruiting Reception
September 26, 2019 | 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
State View Hotel by Marriott
This event will focus on how to go about making diversity recruiting efforts more impactful. Learn from students of affinity groups what partnerships have worked successfully to “reach” their markets. Explore ways to get involved with each affinity group(s). Network with other company representatives on best practices in diversity recruiting. Attendance is free for students thanks to the sponsorship of Edward Jones.
The events will be hosted at the State View Hotel where a discount is available for any recruiters staying the night and attending the Poole College of Management Fall Career and Internship Fair. The discount code can be found in the confirmation email.
- Career Fair Boot Camp: Monday, Sept. 23 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in Nelson Hall 2406
- Conquer the Career Fair Workshop: Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 6:30 p.m. in Nelson Hall 2403
- Poole College Supply Chain Recruiting Event: Thursday, Sept. 26 from 5:30-8 p.m., McKimmon Center
- Poole College Inclusive Leader Breakfast: Friday, Sept. 27 from 8:30-9:30 a.m., McKimmon Center
- Poole College Fall Career & Internship Fair: Friday, Sept. 27 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., McKimmon Center