Poole College Career Center
Located on the first floor of Nelson Hall, the Poole College of Management Career Center is the resource in the college for all things career-related. Whether you need to update your resume to apply for a great summer internship or have questions regarding a full-time job offer, the undergraduate career team can assist you.
Resources and services for undergraduate students include:
- NEW Employer Insight Series – virtual engagement with our employers
- Individual career coaching – professional career coaches, Peer Career Coaches
- M120 – Professional Development and Career Planning course, 1-hour free elective course. Here’s how it’s positively impacting our students.
- Assessment testing, interpretation, and career planning
- Resume and job-search correspondence reviews
- Practice interviewing and critique
- Career Resources Guide
- Career fairs, industry panels, and employer networking events
- Job and internship search strategy planning
- Job/internship offer reviews and guidance
- Job Howl eNewsletter archive
- Etiquette dinner and professional development events
- Graduate school guidance and assistance with personal statements
- On-campus interviewing
- Job search and job preparation technology platforms – ePACK, Vault, CareerShift, GoinGlobal, USA City Guides
- Moodle virtual career center
Drop-In Hours – Fall 2021
Walk-ins welcome. You may also schedule an appointment with a Peer Career Coach during our drop-in hours. Please use ePACK to make an appointment.
Monday 2:30-4:30 pm
Tuesday 9-11 am & 12:30-2:30 pm
Wednesday 9-11 am & 2:30-4:30 pm
Thursday 2-4 pm
If you have any questions or issues, please call the Poole College Career Center at 919-515-7174 or email us at email@example.com.
1133 Nelson Hall