Maria Potepalova joined Poole College in 2018 to ensure key messages are communicated effectively to internal stakeholders.
- Manages weekly e-newsletter Poole Connections and major internal announcements
- Manages college’s key events communications and provides events communications support (Leadership and Innovation Showcase, Day of Giving, Wells Fargo Executive Leadership Series, Commencement)
- Manages content for college-wide meetings and supports Dean with key communications
- Manages the Directory, Events calendar, Commencement sections and the internal website
- Manages Nelson Hall building branding and signage, announcements on electronic billboards and Photoshelter
- Provides communications support for the college’s academic programs and departments
Prior to joining Poole College, Maria worked in marketing, communications and fundraising for educational, arts and media organizations, most recently at Arts NC State (Dance Program).
Master of Science, Communication, North Carolina State University (2016)
Bachelor of Science/Master of Science, Public Relations, St. Petersburg State University (Russia) (2013)