Maria Potepalova joined Poole College in 2018 to ensure key messages are communicated effectively to internal stakeholders.
- Manages weekly e-newsletter Poole Connections and internal announcements
- Manages college-level events comprehensive communications
- Manages the Directory, Events calendar, Commencement sections and the internal website
- Manages content for college-wide meetings and supports Dean with key communications
- Manages Nelson Hall building branding and announcements on electronic billboards
- Manages Photoshelter
Prior to joining Poole College, Maria worked in marketing, communications and fundraising for educational, arts and media organizations, most recently at Arts NC State (Dance Program).
M.S., Communication, North Carolina State University (2016)
B.S./M.S., Public Relations, St. Petersburg State University (Russia) (2013)