Ph. D., Accounting, University of Tennessee (2001)
Department and Affiliations
Department of Accounting
Area(s) of Expertise
Enterprise resource planning systems: implementation and security issues; generalized audit software adoption and use; business process reengineering
- Bradford, M., Earp, J. and Williams, P, Showalter, S. Corporate Sustainability Reporting and Stakeholder Concerns: Is there a Disconnect? Accounting Horizons. Vol. 31, No. 1 (March) 2017. pp. 83-102
- Henderson, D. and Bradford, M., Kotb, A. Inhibitors and Enablers of GAS Usage: Testing the Dual Factor Model. Journal of Information Systems. Vol 30, No. 3 (Fall) 2016. pp. 135-155.
- Bradford, M., Earp, J., and Grabski, S. Centralized End-to-End Identity and Access Management and ERP Systems: A Multi-Case Analysis using the Technology Organization Environment Framework. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems. Vol. 15, No. 2 (June) 2014. pp. 149-165
- Bradford, M. North Carolina State University: Implementing ERP Student Modules. Issues in Accounting Education, Vol. 26, No. 3 (August) 2011. pp 507-520.
- Bradford, M. and Brazel, J. Shedding New Light on Auditor Switching. Strategic Finance. Vol. 92. No. 7. (January), 2011. pp. 48-53.
- Bradford, M. Brazel, J. and Taylor, E. The Value Relevance of SOX: More than just Compliance? Strategic Finance. Vol. 92, No. 1. (May) 2010, pp 48-53.
- Beasley, M, Bradford, M., and Dehning, B. The Value Impact of Strategic Intent on Firms Engaged in Information Systems Outsourcing, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Vol. 10, No. 2 (June) 2009, pp. 79-96.
- Bradford, M., Samuels, J., and Wood, R. Beta Auto Dealers: Integrating Disparate Data to Solve Management Problems. Issues in Accounting Education, Vol. 23, No. 2 (May) 2008, pp. 309-326.
- Bradford, M., Richtermeyer, S. and Roberts, D. System Diagramming Techniques: An Analysis of Methods Used in Accounting Education and Practice. Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 12, No. 1 (Spring) 2007, pp. 173-212.
- Fisher, I. and Bradford, M. New York State Agencies: A Case Study for Analyzing the Process of Legacy System Migration: Part II. Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 20, No.1 (Spring) 2006, pp. 141-162.
- Florin, J., Bradford, M. and Pagach, D. Information technology outsourcing and organizational restructuring: An explanation of their independent and combined effects on firm value. Journal of High Technology Management Research, Vol. 16, No. 2 (December) 2005, pp. 241-253.
- Fisher, I. and Bradford, M. New York State Agencies: A Case Study for Analyzing the Process of Legacy System Migration: Part I. Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 19, No. 2 (Fall) 2005, pp. 173-189.