Department and Affiliations
Enterprise Risk Management Initiative, Department of Accounting
Area(s) of Expertise
Determinants of financial analyst interest. Time-series properties of accounting variables. Enterprise risk management adoption decisions.
- “Executive Perspectives on Top Risks for 2016,” with Mark Beasley and Don Pagach. Protiviti Inc. February, 2017.
- “Report on the Current State of Enterprise Risk Oversight – 7th Edition,” with Mark Beasley and Bonnie Hancock. Management Accounting Series. AICPA, 2016.
- “An Examination of the Assessment of Top Risks on the Horizon: Evidence from Executives and Risk Professionals,” with Mark Beasley and Don Pagach. Journal of Enterprise Risk Management. Volume 1, Issue 1 (February 2015).
- “An Analysis of the Maturity and Strategic Impact of Investments in ERM,” with Mark Beasley and Don Pagach. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy. Volume 34, Issue 3 (May/June 2015).
- “CGMA Report: Global State of Enterprise Risk Oversight – 2nd Edition,” with Mark Beasley and Bonnie Hancock. AICPA/CIMA 2015.
- “Reporting Key Risk Information to the Board of Directors.” ERM Initiative Publication, 2015.
Ph. D., Accounting, Florida State University (1992)
B.S., Accounting, Florida State University (1988)