Make the most of your time at NC State. Get Involved!
The Poole College of Management encourages you to become actively involved in some of the many clubs and organizations affiliated with the College. Your involvement in these organizations can help you gain experience in teamwork, leadership, organization, fundraising, finance and community service.
You'll meet other students with similar interests and have opportunities to work with faculty mentors and business leaders in your community. You’ll also have the opportunity to travel to state and national events through these organizations, where you’ll develop important relationships that will serve you well in your career.
Get involved, get connected and take advantage of all the opportunities available to active club members. Make a difference in your community!
Active organizations include:
- Accounting Society
- Alexander Hamilton Scholars
- Alpha Kappa Psi (Business Fraternity)
- American Marketing Association Collegiate Chapter at NCSU
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Beta Alpha Psi - Iota Omega Chapter (Accounting Honor Society)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (Business Honor Society)
- Black Business Students Association
- Business Ethics Society
- Collegiate DECA
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO Club)
- Economics Society
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Internal Audit Student Club
- International Business Club
- Information Technology Club (IT Club)
- National Association of Black Accountants
- NetImpact National (Search on North Carolina State University for NC State grad and undergrad chapters)
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics Honor Society)
- Personal Finance Club
- Poole College of Management Peer Leaders
- Poole College of Management Student Ambassadors
- Poole College of Management Student Network Group - Student Mentors
- Poole Council
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Society for Politics, Economics and the Law
- Supply Chain and Operations Club