Are YOU Ready to Dive Into the Real World?
Non-business majors: Spend your summer 2019 at the Poole and complement your major with business and life skills!
Choose what works best for you –– stand-alone courses or a business minor. Open and designed for non-business majors, Poole College has flexible summer options for you –– including online courses you can complete from anywhere in the world.
Why Taking Business Courses?
- Stand out among your peers in the job search arena
- Show employers that you can bring a different perspective to your chosen field
- Enjoy higher starting salary by combining your major with a business minor
- Gain a competitive advantage within your chosen field
- Understand the financial workings of your chosen field
- Show employers that you have a fundamental understanding of business practices
- Gain the fundamental skills that allow you to integrate your passion into a business setting
- Gain the skills needed to explore the interconnectedness of marketing, finance and other business concepts with your own major
Take BUS 225 Personal Finance and learn about how to create a budget, pay off your student loans and more. With BUS 280 Business Essentials, you'll learn business basics that will give you an edge when preparing for careers in engineering, science, communications –– and more.Learn more about stand-alone courses
Start or speed up your business minor with summer courses. Most business minor courses are offered online in summer 2019. A minor can be completed in just two summers!Learn more about business minor