Summer at the Poole
Are YOU Ready to Dive Into the Real World?
Non-business majors: Spend your summer 2020 at the Poole and be more competitive for internships, jobs and starting salary!
Open and designed for non-business majors, Poole College has flexible summer options for you –– including online courses you can complete from anywhere in the world.
Why Take Business Courses?
- Be more competitive for a starting salary by combining business education with your major
- Stand out among your peers in the job search arena
- Show employers that you can bring a different perspective to your chosen field
- Gain a competitive advantage within your chosen field
- Understand the financial workings of your chosen field
- Show employers that you have a fundamental understanding of business practices
- Gain the fundamental skills that allow you to integrate your passion into a business setting
- Gain the skills needed to explore the interconnectedness of marketing, finance and other business concepts with your own major
Take BUS 225 Personal Finance and learn about how to create a budget, pay off your student loans and more. With BUS 280 Business Essentials, you’ll learn business basics that will give you an edge when preparing for careers in engineering, science, communications u2013u2013 and more.