- Discover the options for majors at NC State – Visit the Explore Majors and Minors page
- Determine how your current coursework translates to your desired major – Run a “What If” on your degree audit for your intended curriculum. If you are not familiar with your degree audit, please see the degree audit tutorial
- Meet with a professional academic advisor in Academic Advising Services to discuss options for majors – Visit the Academic Advising Services page and click on Walk-In Advising
- Attend a Poole CODA Information Session Fridays at 12:30 in Nelson 3400. The session will cover Poole CODA information as well as have time for questions and answers at the end.
- Attend Poole CODA Drop-in Hours
- Wednesdays from 2:00-4:00pm in Nelson 2150
- Thursdays from 2:00-4:00pm in University College Commons 201B
- Have Questions? Email email@example.com