Graduation & Commencement Information
Congratulations! As you prepare for the completion of your undergraduate degree please find additional information on the Graduation & Commencement page linked below.
- Check your degree audit – do you know exactly what you have left to do? Do you see errors?
- Learn about Graduation and the Commencement Ceremony policies and procedures
How are you using your time at NC State to develop in the following areas:
- Get involved with opportunities on campus that develop your global perspective
- Research international companies for which you are potentially interested in working
- Participate in an Alternative Service Break trip through Leadership and Civic Engagement
Take courses that expand your worldview and prepare you to enter an international workforce
- Ensure you have a polished resume and a list of references who will provide reference letters.
- Upload your resume into ePack for internship and full-time positions
- Have a plan to maintain and grow your professional network.
- Update your LinkedIn profile.
Refer to the Senior year checklist in the Poole Career Guide (PDF opens in a new tab)
- Lead an inclusive initiative in the organization you are most involved with.
- Volunteer to host 1st-year international students for Engligh conversation hours.
- Volunteer to mentor new incoming students with different social identities in the organizations you are most involved with.
- Lead a food/clothing drive for Feed The Pack and the Career Services Clothes Closet in the organization you are most involved with.
- Join forces with another student-led organization and co-host a learning workshop for all members to become aware of a social issue.
- How have you developed cultural competency skills to ensure you can be a leader in the workforce and in the community?
- Be able to articulate the involvement opportunities during your academic career and how the knowledge and skills acquired have prepared you to be a good member of the community.
- Join alumni and/or community groups.